Gossip Viv Exclusive: Rashida Ali (LHHNY) & Skyy (Black Ink Crew) Come To Blows!!!



Woo wee where the hell do I start? I guess the easiest place to start would be from the beginning right? So let's start there.

Rashida Ali of (LHHNY) and Sky of (Black Ink Crew) started going back and forth on Instagram about eyelashes. I'm not sure who started it, or why, but whatever the case is, the two came for each other's neck via Instagram posts.

Next thing I know, there was a video released of Rashida Ali going to Sky's house to confront her. Now that was a bold move! Rule number 1, you NEVER go to anyone's house because you never know what they have inside and that leaves you at a disadvantage. Just my thoughts.

Fast forward, Sky leaves a video message for Rashida Ali saying she was home now and come through again! If you missed out on that video, you can check it out below (it starts around the 19 second mark):





Now, the word on the street is that during a taping of the new season of "Black Ink Crew", Rashida Ali went to go get a tattoo from Ceasar in Harlem and asked where Sky was. Why did she do that?

I'm hearing Sky came through, words were exchanged between the two ladies and then Sky threw the first punch! Ceasar was in the middle of it all and didn't even know the two ladies had beef! Talk about off guard!

When I asked my source who they thought won the fight.....they replied Sky did! Just stay tuned to catch the whole fight on the newest season of "Black Ink Crew" and remember who reported on it first!

No comments:

Post a Comment