Karen Gravano (Mob Wives) Is Not Here For Snooki's (Jersey Shore) Tweets!!



With the new and final season of "Mob Wives" approaching (January 13th at 8pm), it seems that the ladies from Staten Island that we've all come to know and love are not holding anything back! As if they could hold anything back! Tuh!

I, personally, can't wait to see what goes down this season as I've been a fan of "Mob Wives" since season 1. And if this new season is anything like the sneak peek trailer I saw than I know things are going to be good!

If you missed out on that trailer, check it out below:




And it seems that I'm not the only person who's anxious to check out "Mob Wives".

Nicole Polizzi, AKA Snooki from MTV's "Jersey Shore", expressed her excitement and opinion via Twitter......but her tweet didn't go unnoticed because Karen Gravano quickly had a reply for Snooki.

Check that out below:





I'm sure Snooki didn't expect for Karen to respond the way she did, and quickly recanted her initial tweet. Check that out below:



From what I've come to know, Karen is about that life! Snooki? Not so much. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Damn... Karen didn't have to be so disrespectful! Snooki just showing some love! Unnecessary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen is a walrus and her dad is a serial killer.

    ReplyDelete