Althea Puts Benzino On Blast For Not Being Around



What in the hell is going on with Benzino and his wife, Althea?! Last I've checked these two were good and living the happy family life, but I guess I was wrong. :'(

I really like these two together. I loved their chemistry and just the way they were with each other despite what people had to say.

Anywho, earlier today, Benzino posted up a photo of his gorgeous baby, Little Zino, and an endearing caption. You can check out that photo below:




And then a few moments after the picture was posted, Althea left the following message on Benzino's pic below:




Now I don't know what's going on, but I really like Benzino. When I met him he was really cool and down to earth. I just hope these two can work out whatever is going on with them and move forward. I understand that relationships are not always easy, but difficult times don't need to be displayed on social media. Just my thoughts. Now what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment