Blac Chyna Is Not Here For Amber Rose Or Drake!



Last night Amber Rose sent the social media world on fire when she posted up an Instagram video that featured Drake sporting her "MUVA" hat and dancing. If you missed out on that video, check it out below:



A lot of websites were reporting that "their sources" saw Amber Rose and Drake posted up in a club kissing and getting cozy with each other. I have yet to see any photos of the 2 doing anything of the such so until I see some solid proof, that rumor is just hearsay.

However, Blac Chyna was busy making her own SnapChat videos talking about chicks not being loyal and reciting Drake's "Hotline Bling" lyrics (courtesy of Ooolalablog) below:



One of my followers told me what the connection between Drake and Blac Chyna was, so here's the tea. Apparently, wayy before Tyga came into the picture, Blac Chyna and Drake must've had a thing. Drake even rapped about the then popular stripper on his album "Thank Me Later". The song was titled "Miss Me" where Drake raps:

Call up King Of Diamonds and tell Chyna it'd be worth the flight. 
I'll be at my table stacking dollars to the perfect height. 
Work something twerk something basis. 
She just tryna make it so she right here getting naked. 
I don't judge her, I don't judge her. 
But I could never love her cause to her I'm just a rapper and soon she'll have met another.

So what do you guys think about Blac Chyna shading Amber? Was it necessary? Or just plain old petty?

No comments:

Post a Comment