Gossip Solved!! Ed Hartwell Is Keshia Knight Pulliam's New Boo!



So late last night I posted up a photo of Keshia Knight Pulliam with an engagement ring on her finger, kissing an unknown man. The caption on Keshia's Instagram photo let the world know that she was now engaged. At the time of my posting, I had no idea who the mystery man was.....and that is because I had no idea that Keshia and Big Tigger had broken up.

Fast forward to this morning, and I've learned that Keshia's mystery man is none other than Ed Hartwell (Lisa Wu's ex-husband)! A photo of Ed Hartwell and Lisa Wu below:




Big Tigger has since deleted Keshia Knight Pulliam off of his Instagram page and celebrated his New Year holiday on the beach!

Now the Gossip round these parts is that Keshia has only been with Ed Hartwell for about 5 weeks and is "alleged" to be pregnant! How true that is? I have no idea.....but that's the "Gossip"!

Thoughts anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment