Gossip Viv Exclusive: Lady Luck Confirms Relationship With Somaya Reece



I saw something interesting over at TheShadeRoom.com about my girl, Lady Luck (a personal friend of mine) possibly dating Somaya Reece.

Since Lady Luck is a friend of mine I decided to give her a call to see if these rumors were true or not. And of course, in straight Lady Luck fashion....she said I'll give you the exclusive Viv! I'm gonna send you some pictures that nobody has yet and I haven't even posted them to my Instagram! How dope are my friends huh?! I LOVE my friends!!

So the above photo may look familiar because there is a similar picture on Lady Luck's Instagram page (@iamladyluck). However, the ACTUAL picture on her page is below:




Then to add the cherry on top, Lady Luck gave me another exclusive pic. You can check that out below:




So is the rumor true? YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment