Kelly Price & Bryant McKinnie A Couple Now!



Talk about New Year, New Me!!

Kelly Price has been looking absolutely fabulous lately as she has been eating healthier, dropped some pounds, and her makeup is always on FLEEK!! I really hate using the word "FLEEK". My kids say that word all the dang time and it drives me nuts, but its suitable for this post! ;)

Anywho, to add to Ms. Kelly Price's fabulousness, is the fact that she's been back on the dating scene since her divorce from Jeffrey Rolle Sr. (her husband/manager of the last 23 years). Many of you may have seen Jeffrey on TV One's "R&B Divas Atlanta" reality show.

A picture of Kelly and Jeffrey Rolle Sr. below:




Kelly is now dating former NFL player, Bryant McKinnie, who played for the Baltimore Ravens and won a SuperBowl ring back in 2012. Go head Ms. Price! I see you!

Another photo of the new couple below:




I'm sure it must've been really tough to divorce someone after 23 years of marriage, but I'm glad to see Kelly Price looking very happy! Now what say you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment