Maino Might Have Gotten Arrested



According to BallerAlert.com, Maino was recently on Snapchat and talking about a groupie tale. During Maino's groupie tale, he got pulled over by the police.

I'm really not sure why Maino was pulled over, but if he's in New York City then there's never a reason to be pulled over. If the cops feel like pulling you over, they just do. That is one thing I do NOT miss about New York!

Anywho, things did not go to nicely as Maino continued to film his encounter with police and police asked Maino to step out of his vehicle. The footage ends there, but I hope everything works out for him.

Check out Maino's encounter below:

A video posted by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on

Just as an FYI, there is a casting call this Saturday (January 16th) for a new web series directed and produced by my husband and Maino. Hopefully, Maino will be in attendance! I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment