Interviewer Mistakes Karrueche For Jhene Aiko!



I never thought that Karrueche and Jhene Aiko resembled, however, an interviewer thought the 2 looked alike because he tried to conduct an interview with Karrueche as Jhene Aiko!! Yikes!!

You can clearly see the frustration on Karrueche's face as she tells the interviewer "Yeah, that's me. That's who I am." Then after she says that, someone in the background can be heard telling the interviewer that he's not interviewing Jhene Aiko, he's interviewing Karrueche!

The interviewer was embarrassed and shocked, but you can check out the reaction for yourselves below:





How embarrassing!! I know exactly how Karrueche feels considering I did an interview recently with an outlet that will remain nameless and all they did was ask me questions about 50 Cent! Do your research guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment