Katt Williams Gets Jumped In Philly & Speaks Out About It!



What in the hell is going on with my boy Katt Williams?! He's been in the press a lot lately and trust me when I tell you, it hasn't been good at all!

Just yesterday, Katt Williams went out to show support to his friend Beanie Sigel. Katt Williams was seen on stage dancing crazy to a Biggie Joint and even doing push ups on stage at one point.

Peep Katt's antics below:












And then all of those antics added up to the following brawl below:




A video posted by Fameolous (@fameolousent) on



And now, a word from Katt Williams about the incident below:




Now I will say, Katt Williams makes a lot of sense, but did yall peep how swollen his hand was in the video? Or was that just me?

Yall need to leave Katt Williams alone now! Drugs or no drugs, he's a man of a certain age and yall outta be ashamed of yourself for thinking this ish is funny! Just my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment