Meek Mill Comes For Drake Again In New Dreamchasers 4 Snippet, Plus Facing Jail Time!



What in thee hell is going on with Meek Mill? And why is it that he cannot just take his losses and move on? Doesn't he know that sometimes silence is golden?! Sheesh!

In the latest Meek Mill news, it seems that Meek just can't let go of Drake ethering him on "Back To Back". So in an effort to either save face, or have people talk about him other than Nicki Minaj, Meek has decided to release a snippet of his new joint titled "Dreamchasers 4".

Meek says the following in the song:

When I was saying sh*t about the rhymes you ain’t wrote 
I can’t wait til we run in ya 
I’m a put a gun in ya

Does Meek know he's on probation? And with a probation officer who doesn't like him?

A little birdie told me that Meek Mill's P.O. (Treas Underwood) is related to a dude named Coo who Meek Mill had beef with back in the days. Both Treas Underwood and Meek Mill are from the same neighborhood and I'm hearing its no secret that Treas Underwood is doing everything in her power to get Meek Mill locked up again......but you didn't hear that from me!

Anywho, you can check out Meek's new diss track to Drake below:





Should Drake even waste his time? I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment