What's The Deal With Odell Beckham Jr.?



I'm not that much into sports, but when winter time rolls around my children and I become a victim to my husband's Sunday, Monday and Thursday nights TV takeover. Basically, we can't watch anything but football on those days unless we are upstairs in our own bedrooms. How rude!

With all that said, I know who some of the football players are, but nothing much outside of that. However, Odell Beckham Jr. of the New York Giants seems to be getting a whole lot of attention on Instagram from his dancing videos. Many say the videos are suspect while others are saying he's just having some good ole fun. At this point I'm not sure what to think, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

Peep some of Odell's dancing videos below:


A video posted by Odell Beckham Jr (@iam_objxiii) on

A video posted by Industry On Blast (@theindustryonblast_) on

I'll hold for your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment