GossipViv Exclusive Snippet: Keith Murray Performs At "I Love New York Series" Concert!



CIAA just wrapped up this weekend in Charlotte, North Carolina. Soo many celebrities came out to either visit Charlotte, perform at a venue, or showed support to other artists.

On Thursday night, I got to witness Keith Murray in his essence! I know Keith Murray from Long Island and he's really close friends with my husband, but I've never seen him perform. I was shocked to see Keith have total crowd control and he tore the stage down! Everyone in the audience knew every one of his songs word for word!

Check out a short snippet of what took place at Amos for the "I Love New York" concert series below with Keith Murray:





Stay tuned because I have an interview coming with Keith Murray shortly.....just working on the editing as I speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment