Stevie J & Mimi Faust Get Jumped At CIAA



This past weekend was CIAA and I was scheduled to do an interview with Stevie J on Sunday. Things didn't work out and I never got to get my one on one interview with Stevie J because apparently Stevie J was jumped at "Empire Lounge" out here in Charlotte, North Carolina! Now I know why I never got the interview!!

Anywho, it seemed that security for "Empire Lounge" had roughed up some patrons who assumed the roughing up had to do with Stevie J hosting the club that night. So when Stevie was ready to leave the club, with Mimi Faust in tow, they were jumped by the roughed up patrons!

Peep the melee below:




There are rumors that the van Stevie and Mimi drove in was shot up, but Stevie J says that is a lie! I have no idea if that part is true or not, but I'm hoping its not true! Getting shot at over not being allowed entry into a club is absolutely ridiculous! We need to do better people!

No comments:

Post a Comment